Listed below are some helpful hints when visiting us at the Frost Bank Tower
- You must enter the parking garage from 4th Street between Congress and Brazos, where there are 2 entry lanes.
- At the ticket dispenser, press the green button and take the produced ticket. NOTE: You must bring this ticket with you to Maxwell Locke & Ritter for validation and present it upon exiting the garage for free parking.
- Go up the ramp and to the right, following the parking signs. For your convenience, there are ten levels with handicapped spaces next to the elevators. Be sure to take note of what floor you are on so you can locate your car upon leaving. NOTE: Please do not park in a reserved space.
- Take the elevators to Level One, which is the building lobby. Once in the lobby, go around the corner to the elevators marked "11 to 21." We are located on the 11th floor and you will see our door as you exit the elevator.
- Once you return to your car, follow the Exit and red lettered Visitor Exit signs hanging over head. This will take you to the parking attendant and you will be exiting the garage back onto 4th Street. When you reach the booth, you may simply slide your ticket into the automated Card Reader or hand it to the attendant.